- $8.00 for kids ages 2-12
- $10.00 for teens and adults
- $8.00 for seniors 65+
- Free for teachers with school ID
- Groups of 10 or more receive $1 off regular paid admission. Additional coupon discounts may not be applied. Click here for more information.
(This discount does not apply for students attending a Field Trip)
Fall, Winter & Spring: Wednesday through Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm
Summer (Memorial Day - Labor Day): Open every day, 10 am - 6 pm
Open Holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day.
Closed Holidays: July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
$1 First Sunday - Admission is $1 on the first Sunday of every month for non-members ages 2 and up, unless otherwise noted on our calendar. Please have 1 adult for every 5 children in your group.
Extra Days! - ScienceWorks is now open for school in service days, conference days, etc. Check our calendar for specific dates.
Check out the weather in Ashland for your visit, recorded by our very own weather station!
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful place for our patrons, as well as our staff, and volunteers. In order for eveyone to have a great time while experiencing ScienceWorks, please follow these guidelines:
- All children under the age of 13 must keep an eye on their adult chaperon at all times and don't let them wander off.
- Please wear shoes and clothes at all times while inside the museum.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, wheely shoes, etc. may be used outside the museum.
- We are happy to offer an indoor eating area and picnic tables for outside eating. Drinks in closed containers may be carried throughout the museum.
- Smoking is allowed outside at a distance of at least 10 feet from the museum entrance.
- Service animals are permitted on site. Please leave all other pets at home. Unattended animals are not allowed in cars or leashed outside the museum.
- Please be kind to all other visitors.