ScienceWorks’ Hands-on Engineering Challenge
Take part in ScienceWorks’ hands-on engineering challenge, where you become the engineer at up to 10 self-led creation stations! Can you create designs that will be strong enough, clever enough and unique enough to complete the mission? ScienceWorks provides the materials, you provide the brainpower!
Examples of possible stations include:
- Build a house of cards that can support the weight of a dog biscuit
- Create a catapult that can launch its cargo over the ScienceWorks banner
- Design a parachute that can glide to the ground without crashing
- Construct a rocket that can hit a target across the room
- Assemble an X-Games sled with the fastest ramp time; devise a paper glider that can soar across the sky
- Build a Keva block structure taller than you stand
- Prepare your knight to compete in the jousting tournament and knock your opponent off the track
- Create an extreme roller coaster with maximum loops and speed to keep your marble on the track
- Challenge your brain with mind-boggling brainteasers
- Find your way through an invisible maze
These hands-on stations will have you thinking, constructing, and enjoying engineering like you never thought possible.
Let the engineering begin! Click here to register today.
See Pricing for more details on rates and fees.
"Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been.'' –Albert Einstein.