1500 E Main St
Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: (541) 482-6767
Hours: WED - SUN, 10 am - 5 pm
Educational Programs at ScienceWorks
A visit to ScienceWorks is a great way to introduce a new science topic, solidify concepts, or spark curiosity and enthusiasm for learning!
- Field Trips - Bring your class to ScienceWorks for an exciting three part program with our Exhibit Exploration Challenge, inquiry based Discovery Lab, and dynamic ScienceLive Show!
- Museum Visit - Bring your class to ScienceWorks for a self guided exploration of the museum.
- Family Science Night - Build community and excitement as your school or organization takes over ScienceWorks for an evening with this unique program.
Let ScienceWorks come to you!
No need to travel, we'll come to you! We offer a variety of science demonstrations and lab experiences that inspire, educate and entertain. Our outreach programs are a great way to bring science into your classroom, meet standard requirements or prepare you students for an upcoming field trip. Click here for details on the following programs.
- Illuminating Science Inquiry & Engineering Design - Bring a ScienceWorks educator into your classroom for four days with this program designed to support both student and educator development. (Grades 3 - 8)
- Exploring Inquiry & Engineering Design - For younger students, or classes with less time available, we offer an abbreviated version of select Illuminating Science Inquiry & Engineering Design labs. (Grades K - 8)
- Inquiry Educator Workshop - Bring hands-on inquiry training right to your staff with this engaging and broadly applicable professional development.
- Traveling Labs - Bring a ScienceWorks educator out to your class for a 1 hour hands-on Lab. (Grades K - 8)
- StarLab Portable Planetarium - Visit the night sky during the day with an eyes-on-the-sky astronomy show. (All ages)
- ScienceLIVE! - Bring science to life with a variety of science demonstrations for schools, festivals, community centers, senior groups, after-school programs, science fairs and libraries. (All ages)
Mad Scientist Day Camp
Monday, February 20, 2017Children in grades K-2 and 3-5 can join our mad scientist instructors to perform experiments and learn all about chemistry in this one-day camp from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on February 20. Register your child today at ScienceWorksmuseum.org/Camps.... Read more...
View All Calendar...