2016 Science of Wine Winemakers' Dinner
Thursday, May 5, 6 – 10pm
Location: Ashland Springs Hotel
212 E. Main St. Ashland, OR 97520
Tickets: $85 for members, $95 for non-members, $850 for a table of 10 Ticket sales are now closed.
An elegant and delicious evening at the Ashland Springs Hotel featuring amazing local wines expertly paired with dishes prepared by Larks. The winemakers of the featured wines will be present during the evening to introduce their wines with each course and discuss pairings.
Appetizers will be served in the Atrium, where you can take a chance at the Mystery Wine Bottle Raffle! Everyone is a winner! Then enjoy the 4-course, sit-down winemakers’ dinner. The live auction will take place in between courses, with all proceeds benefiting ScienceWorks educational programs.
2016 Auction items include:
- Britt Under the Stars - Reserved blanket seats for 4 to Diana Ross on July 5 at 7:30 pm, boxed dinner for 4 from Jacksonville Inn
- Spanish Summer Wine Dinner - Delicious paella feast for 8 at a villa overlooking Emigrant Lake.
- Summer Dinner Party w/ OSF Actors - Gourmet dinner for 14 people shared with 4 OSF actors.
- You're in the Movies! - Unlimited screenings for 2 for 6 months at the Varsity and Ashland Street Cinemas.
- Sunriver Getaway - 6 night stay at Sunriver home for up to 10 guests with access to indoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts, winter tubing hill and more.
- Ashland Stay-cation - Overnight stay for 2 at Lithia Springs Resort, certificates to Nimbus, Hearsay and the Oregon Cabaret Theatre, plus a full-day rafting trip on the Upper Klamath River!
- Fly Fishing 101 - Full day fly fishing trip on the Rogue River. All gear and lunch provided (fishing license required).
- Girls Only Cocktail Party - Exclusive party for 50 women at the elegant home of Tamara & Dave Ellis.
- Tapas for Ten - Elements' chef prepares exquisite tapas with paired wine at the home of Sharon & John Javna.
The 2016 Science of Wine is made possible by the generous support of:
For information about sponsoring The Science of Wine, contact Chip at (541) 482-6767 ext 231 or review the information below.
ScienceWorks Sponsorship 2015-16.pdf
||Sponsoring ScienceWorks is a great opportunity to be affiliated with a commitment to excellence in innovation, science and education on a local and national level. Sponsorship provides a cost-effective means of reaching thousands of people, while at the same time providing critical funding for important ScienceWorks programs.|
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.