2015 Science of Wine Winemakers' Dinner
Thursday, April 30th, 6 – 10pm
Location: Ashland Springs Hotel 212 E. Main St. Ashland, OR 97520
Tickets: $85 for members, $95 for non-members, $850 for a table of 10
Purchase your tickets today!
An elegant and delicious evening at the Ashland Springs Hotel featuring amazing local wines expertly paired with dishes prepared by Larks. The winemakers of the featured wines will be present during the evening to introduce their wines with each course and discuss pairings.
Appetizers will be served in the Atrium, where you can take a chance at the Mystery Wine Bottle Raffle! Everyone is a winner! Then enjoy the 4-course, sit-down winemakers’ dinner. The live auction will take place in between courses, with all proceeds benefiting ScienceWorks educational programs.
Dinner Menu with Wine Pairings
1st: Roasted gold beets, micro arugula, crushed hazelnuts, wine plum & mint reduction
- Daisy Creek Triple Play
2nd: Crisp pork belly, Szechuan peppercorn mustard, wine poached pear, daikon kraut, Pholia farms Gruyere style goat cheese, house rye cracker
- Kriselle Cellars Di’Tani
3rd: Confit duck leg, duck ham spoonbread, blood orange butter sauce, citrus, fennel & parsley salad
- Plaisance Ranch Pinot Noir
4th: Apricot & almond linzer torte, sweetened Amaretto crème fraiche, apricot glaze
- Folin Cellars Late Harvest Viognier
2015 Auction items include:
- Britt Under the Stars - Reserved blanket seats for 4 to one of the best concerts of the season with boxed dinners. Concert details will be announced April 9th.
- Rogue Valley Wine Tour - Private wine tour for 10 with Bacchus Winery Tours.
- Spanish Summer Wine Dinner - Delicious paella feast for 8 at a villa overlooking Emigrant Lake.
- Summer Dinner Party w/ OSF Actors - Gourmet dinner for 14 people shared with 4 OSF actors.
- Wildlife and Wine Tour with Bravo Outings - A guided visit to Wildlife Images followed by a wine tasting tour
- Gibbs Garden Brunch - A delicious and delightful brunch for 12 at the elegant home of Ted & Tilly Gibbs
- ...and more!
The 2015 Science of Wine is made possible by the generous support of:
For information about sponsoring The Science of Wine, contact Sheila at (541) 482-6767 ext 221 or review the information below.
ScienceWorks Sponsorship 2015-16.pdf
||Sponsoring ScienceWorks is a great opportunity to be affiliated with a commitment to excellence in innovation, science and education on a local and national level. Sponsorship provides a cost-effective means of reaching thousands of people, while at the same time providing critical funding for important ScienceWorks programs.|
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.