1500 E Main St
Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: (541) 482-6767
Fax: (541) 482-5716
Email: info@scienceworksm. . .
Hours: Wednesday - Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm
2015 Science of Wine Winemakers' Dinner
Thursday, April 30th, 6 – 10pm
Location: Ashland Springs Hotel 212 E. Main St. Ashland, OR 97520
Tickets: $85-$95 (non-members) - Available starting April 1st
An elegant and delicious evening at the Ashland Springs Hotel featuring amazing local wines expertly paired with dishes prepared by Larks. The winemakers of the featured wines will be present during the evening to introduce their wines with each course and discuss pairings.
Appetizers will be served in the Atrium, where you can take a chance at the Mystery Wine Bottle Raffle! Everyone is a winner! Then enjoy the 4-course, sit-down winemakers’ dinner. The live auction will take place in between courses, with all proceeds benefiting ScienceWorks educational programs.
2014 Auction items included:
The 2014 Science of Wine was made possible by the generous support of:
- Britt Under the Stars - Reserved blanket seats for 4 to Lyle Lovett with boxed dinner from the Jacksonville Inn.
- Private Movie Screening - Private screening for 50 at Coming Attractions Theatres.
- Rogue Valley Wine Tour - Private wine tour for 8 to 5 of the region's best wineries.
- Sierra Mountain Getaway - 3-night getaway for 6 in a cabin near Lake Tahoe with a private plane ride over the lake.
- Spanish Summer Wine Dinner - Delicious paella feast for 8 at a villa overlooking Emigrant Lake.
- Summer Dinner Party w/ OSF Actors - Gourmet dinner for 14 people shared with 4 OSF actors.
- Take Flight Over Southern Oregon - Hot air balloon ride for 2 over the Rogue Valley with a champagne breakfast basket
- Voorhies Mansion Dinner - Dinner for 10 prepared by Elements served with EdenVale wine at the Voorhies Mansion.